- 4 cups chopped organic green kale (rinsed)
- 2 organic kiwi’s (peeled and quartered)
- 2 cups organic green seedless grapes (rinsed)
- 1 ripe organic avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 1 - 16.9 oz bottled water
- 1 cup organic carrot
- 1 cup organic strawberries (rinsed and top removed)
- 1 ripe medium banana
- ½ inch of ginger root.
- In the blender place first the kale, kiwi, green grapes, avocado, ginger root, and 10 ounces of water. Blend well until velvety smooth. Pour into a pitcher and set aside. Place in cooler.
- Rinse out blender cup. Place strawberries, banana, rest of water in bottle, and carrot in blender cup. Blend all ingredients well until smooth. Place in cooler.
- Once both shakes are chilled, pour into a glass about 6 ounces of the green shake and 2 ounces of the red shake on top. Garnish with a strawberry or sprig of mint.
Nutritional FactsServ: 6 (8oz = 1serv) | Calories: 149 | Total Fat: 0g | Sodium: 29mg | Protein: 2g | Fiber: 3.5g | Sugar: 14g | Total Carbs: 23g
Upcoming Classes, Programs, and Events
Our clinical expertise and dedication to delivering compassionate cancer care is only part of the journey. At Miami Cancer Institute, we offer our patients and their loved ones a wide variety of educational programs including nutritional programs and support groups, in addition to countless public events taking place in and around our communities.