- 1 lb toasted macadamia nuts, unsalted
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- ¾ cup unsweetened toasted shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp beet powder
- 4 pitted dates
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 9 oz Lindt dark chocolate bar, 70% cocoa
- Toss macadamia nuts with 2tbsp of coconut oil and toast in the oven 350 until golden.
- Place all remaining ingredients except the chocolate into a food processor and blend. Make it into a peanut butter consistency. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, once melted spoon in about 1tsp into small baking molds. Place on a sheet tray and chill.
- Then add 1tsp nut butter to the cup and spoon in more melted chocolate.
- Place in fridge to harden.
Serv. Size: 2 mini cups | Servings: 2 cups | Amount Per Serving: Calories 243 | Total Fat 26g |Sodium 153mg | Total Carb 11.9g | Protein 4.6g
Upcoming Classes, Programs, and Events
Our clinical expertise and dedication to delivering compassionate cancer care is only part of the journey. At Miami Cancer Institute, we offer our patients and their loved ones a wide variety of educational programs including nutritional programs and support groups, in addition to countless public events taking place in and around our communities.