- 1 Whole ripened pineapple –peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons grated ginger root
- 15 mint leaves
- 4 cups brewed and chilled green tea – discard tea bags
- 1 whole English cucumber – cut into chunks
- 1 chilled 16.9oz San Pellegrino Sparkling water
- In a blender place all the ingredients except the sparkling water. Blend everything well.
- Strain the blended juice through a fine mesh strainer into a large pitcher. Discard the pulp.
- Add the sparkling water to the juice in the pitcher. Stir well.
- Serve spritzer in a glass with ice and garnish with a mint leaf. Enjoy!!!
Servings: 4 | Amount Per Serving: Calories 44 | Total Fat 0.8g | Sodium 13mg | Total Carb 35.3g | Protein 2.8g
Upcoming Classes, Programs, and Events
Our clinical expertise and dedication to delivering compassionate cancer care is only part of the journey. At Miami Cancer Institute, we offer our patients and their loved ones a wide variety of educational programs including nutritional programs and support groups, in addition to countless public events taking place in and around our communities.