- 1 lb riced cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger root
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 lb shredded carrot
- 1/2 lb bok choy
- 1/4 lb bean spouts
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion (scallion)
- 2 ounces olive canola oil blend
- 1 large whole egg scrambled
- Small pinch crushed pepper flakes
- In a large frying pan heat oil at high temp.
- Sauté the garlic, ginger and all vegetables except green onion.
- Stir in scramble egg. Deglaze with soy sauce.
- Add green onion and crushed pepper flakes.
Serves 4 portions with protein of choice. Enjoy!!
Upcoming Classes, Programs, and Events
Our clinical expertise and dedication to delivering compassionate cancer care is only part of the journey. At Miami Cancer Institute, we offer our patients and their loved ones a wide variety of educational programs including nutritional programs and support groups, in addition to countless public events taking place in and around our communities.