Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Leukemia drug could be used to sabotage metabolism of cancer cells
- Patient education does not impact apixaban adherence
- New synthetic tumor environments make cancer research more realistic
- The alien within: Fetal cells influence maternal health during pregnancy (and long after)
- Researchers discover new mechanism in adrenal gland tumors
- Tahini: Health Benefits and Nutritional Information
- Scientists identify possible key in virus, cancer research
- Mammary gland is shaped by adaptive immune system during development
- Future Science OA explores current research into protein misfolding diseases
- Exploding the drug deadlock: Repurposing nitroglycerin for anti-cancer treatments
- A new virus in liver cancer
- The DNA damage response goes viral: A way in for new cancer treatments
- Researchers thwart cancer cells by triggering 'virus alert'
- Colorful potatoes could pack powerful cancer prevention punch