Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- UK NICE guidance recommends FIRMAGON only in people with spinal metastases who present with signs or symptoms of impending spinal cord compression
- Research shows processing can affect size of nano carriers for targeted drug delivery
- Revolutionary blood recycling machine developed using Stratasys 3D printing undergoes successful patient trials
- Improvements needed in website information on colon cancer: it is too complex, fails to address key concerns
- Study suggests gene panels as a useful, cheaper alternative to whole-genome sequencing
- C1s antibody prevents complement-mediated destruction of red blood cells exposed to patient autoantibodies
- New blood test 'accurately predicts breast cancer recurrence'
- Radical treatment for advanced prostate cancer may herald major survival advantage over conventional treatment
- New potential treatment opportunities for leukemia patients
- 'MicroRNA' could be key target for bowel cancer treatment
- Breakthrough technology to enable doctors to select more effective treatment for cancer patients on a personalised basis
- New state-of-the-art educational platform for uro-onco professionals now online
- New strategies suggested for kidney regeneration by gene linked to Wilms tumors, a pediatric kidney cancer
- Genetic evidence supports role virus-fighting genes in cancer development