Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- TOPLESS plants provide clues to human molecular interactions
- Researchers find new method to halt the advance of liver cancer
- Awareness of fertility preservation options among younger cancer patients may be low
- DNA 'ambulance' discovery may shed light on origins of cancer
- Prostate cancer not caused by shift work
- Temple-led research analyzes impact of case volume on outcomes for DVT treatment
- Aromatase inhibitors 'more effective than tamoxifen' for reducing breast cancer deaths
- 'HIV-style campaign' to cut cancer drug prices
- Toxin from salmonid fish has potential to treat cancer
- Study seeks newly diagnosed prostate cancer patients and caregivers to measure impact of evidence-based educational materials
- Bavarian Nordic announces initiation of NCI-sponsored phase 2 study of PROSVAC in patients with localized prostate cancer
- Chemotherapy for near-death cancer patients 'does not improve quality of life'
- Prostate cancer - University of York scientists discover why some tumours are resistant to radiotherapy
- UCLA scientists discover breakthrough experimental therapy to treat colon cancer and chronic inflammatory bowel disease