Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- British Psychological Society: Patients have a right to know - not a duty to know - their diagnosis
- Nivolumab produces lasting remissions in melanoma patients
- Local hyperthermia of tumors looks promising
- Cancer drug divide between England and Wales
- Nano systems tested to determine which works best in killing cancer cells
- New diagnostic, treatment approach for aggressive prostate cancer suggested by cholesterol-metabolism study
- Investigational drug may increase survival for some patients with advanced melanoma
- Surgery over watchful waiting better for younger prostate cancer patients
- Imprint of chemotherapy linked to inflammation in breast cancer survivors
- Some cancers evade detection by silencing parts of immune system cells
- Colorectal cancer: the risk factors, symptoms and importance of screening
- Too much protein in middle age 'as bad as smoking'
- Reliable pretreatment information assists prostate cancer patients in decision-making
- New indications for prevention of sun damage associated with aging and skin cancer