Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Smoking may increase risks for patients being treated for prostate cancer
- Racial disparities in surviving colon cancer driven more by health system than patient profile, Stanford study finds
- ESMO delivers on dynamic force strategy to improve cancer research in Europe
- NUS study shows promising use of nanodiamonds in delivering cancer drug to kill chemoresistant cancer stem cells more effectively
- Early diagnosis of oesophago-gastric cancers crucial - Be Clear on Cancer campaign launched, UK
- New breast exam nearly quadruples detection of invasive breast cancers in women with dense breast tissue
- FDA approves Natpara to control low blood calcium levels in patients with hypoparathyroidism
- FDA approves a second vaccine to prevent serogroup B meningococcal disease
- Patients dismissing 'trivial' symptoms could delay cancer diagnosis
- Researchers identify efficient methylating enzyme for cancer development
- Angel or devil? For cancer, not all neutrophils are created equal
- Many breast cancer patients have poor knowledge about their condition
- Many women with breast cancer have poor knowledge about their condition
- Vascular Flow Technologies announces new Haemodialysis Access study