Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Statins could halt vein blood clots, research suggests
- Acute Coronary Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Biosimilars create opportunities for sustainable cancer care
- Many late-stage lung cancer patients do not get treatment
- First patients enrolled in 24 month real-world study evaluating effectiveness of Elocta®
- Malaria drug successfully treats 26-year-old brain cancer patient
- Cachexia: Symptoms, Treatment, and Outlook
- Baker's yeast enzyme could help treat leukemia, study suggests
- Sun exposure at work could lead to one skin cancer death a week
- Can delayed umbilical cord clamping reduce infant anemia at age 8,12 months?
- Senescence promotes chemotherapy side effects and cancer relapse
- Reducing the radioresistance of cancer
- Bloodstream infections: Most common type of health care-associated infections in children
- Best treatment option written in cancer's genetic script