Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Black Widow Spider Bite: Symptoms and Treatment
- Onion compound suppresses ovarian cancer cell proliferation
- Protein C Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
- NICE U-turn brings breakthrough immunotherapy to kidney cancer patients in UK
- Engineers, mathematicians and doctors unite to develop new breast cancer-detection option
- Investigational immunotherapy was safe, tolerable, and showed some activity against melanoma
- Bowel cancer patients more likely to survive in research-active hospitals
- CDC recommends only two HPV shots for younger adolescents
- Scientists reveal link between cell metabolism and the spread of cancer
- New research verifies TASINs as viable target for colon cancer therapies
- Tiny gold particles could be the key to developing a treatment for pancreatic cancer
- Childhood cancer survivors with poor diet at risk of chronic illness
- Cancer hijacks common immune cell weapon to promote spread
- Researchers report high burden of infections acquired in hospitals in Europe