Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Precision medicine trial first of its kind to show benefit to patients
- Neutrophils are key to harnessing anti-tumor immune response from radiation therapy, study finds
- Medical tattooing improves perception of scar/graft appearance, quality of life
- New insights into potent cancer tumour suppressor gene
- First long-acting haemophilia treatments approved for use on the NHS across the UK
- Cancer growth model simulates cell-killing ability of combos
- Circadian rhythm gene affects malignant breast cancer's spread
- Cancer: Shutting down fat synthesis in cancer cells stunts tumor growth
- How frequent are mental disorders in cancer patients?
- Examining mitochondrial DNA may help identify unknown ancestry that influences breast cancer risk
- 7 Natural Diuretics to Eat and Drink
- What do we know about adults who indoor tan in private homes?
- Skin cancer a risk for nonwhite recipients of organ transplants
- Anxiety - a risk factor for death from cancer in men