Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Early end to sickle cell anemia clinical trial prompted by successful outcome
- Key factor discovered in the progression of liver cancer
- Snus use in Norway has tripled in five years
- New technology could 'light up' cancer cells during surgery and improve cancer surgery outcomes: First human clinical trials underway
- 'Jekyll and Hyde' molecule is key to new personalised medicine for prostate cancer
- How new insight into cells could lead to better drugs
- Early results show response to new drug in patients with lymphomas and advanced solid tumours
- Researchers identify biological indicator of response to new ovarian cancer drug
- Study finds more breast cancer patients opting for mastectomy
- Study finds early diagnosis and cord blood transplantation prevents permanent brain damage from rare inherited disease
- Mutations identified that are expressed within melanoma tumors that predict effective responses to a groundbreaking immunotherapy
- New potential target coating for drug-eluting stents identified by big data study
- The Affordable Care Act in Kentucky, one year later
- Ticagrelor halves risks of stents blocking with blood clots