Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Air pollution linked to facial liver spots
- Genome studies can help identify lifestyle risks for diseases
- The CNIO finds a potential therapy for the most aggressive type of lung cancer in preclinical models
- Younger T cells may improve immunotherapy for children's cancer
- New milestone for device that can 'smell' prostate cancer
- How a master regulator in ovarian cancer can go from helpful to harmful
- Alternative proteins encoded by the same gene have widely divergent functions in cells
- Breakable genes may promote disease and brain cell diversity
- Pancreatic cancer may be treatable with tree extract
- Increasing BRCA testing rates in young women with breast cancer
- Adenovirus dampens the host's DNA damage response - implications for viral control and cancer therapy
- Iron in the blood could cause cell damage, say researchers
- New test could help select the best treatment for bowel cancer patients
- How your cells build tiny 'train tracks' could shed light on human disease