Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- White wine may raise melanoma risk
- Testosterone treatment may cause blood clots
- Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy and Cancer Research Institute launch collaboration on cancer neoantigens
- Benefits of daily aspirin outweigh risk to stomach
- Discovery by NUS researchers suggests new possibility in treating aggressive ovarian cancer
- Cancer patients take comfort in peer stories on online forums
- Anti-cancer drug, CB-839, in combination with everolimus, stops tumours growing in patients with advanced kidney cancer
- New ways to measure solid stress in tumors could lead to improved understanding, therapies
- Electro-acupuncture for disrupted sleep in women with breast cancer
- Smart patch releases blood thinners as needed
- UT Austin engineers develop first-ever capsule to treat hemophilia
- Measures of inflammation in blood tests may help predict risk of disease and death
- Make funding for cancer research a global priority, say European and US organisations
- Could marijuana use increase vulnerability to Alzheimer's?