Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Blood test may revolutionize brain cancer diagnosis
- Blueprint for the next generation of chronic myeloid leukemia treatment
- NICE clears path for patient access to Revlimid® (lenalidomide) for rare form of blood cancer
- Novel oral anticoagulant prescriptions soar, but at a high cost
- Web-based app developed to predict glioma mutations
- Multiplying immune-system cells to battle pediatric leukemia
- Gastric cancer: could Botox be an alternative to chemo?
- Transient axonal glycoprotein-1 induces apoptosis-related gene expression without triggering glioma apoptosis
- Dasatinib, a leukemia drug, has the potential to treat many cancers
- Patient, tumor characteristics for high-mitotic rate melanoma
- Patient perspectives on breast reconstruction following mastectomy
- Laser tweezers show malaria invading red blood cells
- Turkish man pleads guilty to importing illegal cancer drugs
- First line haemostasis management device used on the front line now recommended for NHS use