Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Study finds links between physicians setting cancer care guidelines and drug industry
- Targeting low-oxygen patches inside lung cancer tumors could help prevent drug resistance
- Researchers identify possible pathway to reboot immune system after bone-marrow transplants
- Barcodes show the blood family tree
- Oxygen can impair cancer immunotherapy in mice
- Stem cell propagation fuels cancer risk in different organs
- Smokers with newly discovered genetic markers have higher lung cancer risk
- Being overweight, obese linked to increased risk of eight more cancers
- Could a drug be repurposed for cancer-driven bone disease?
- "Reversible" blood thinner may cut bleeding risk
- Recommended blood pressure targets for diabetes are being challenged
- Stroke could be better predicted with biomarker discovery
- Fighting the stigma of albinism
- Nanofiber scaffolds demonstrate new features in the behaviour of stem and cancer cells