Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Novartis launch drug for rare lung cancer subtype but patients in England may be denied access
- Study finds complete remission rates for almost all late-stage cancer types, regardless of treatment, are equally low
- Promising drug combination for advanced prostate cancer
- Population Council's MZC outperforms TFV 1 percent gel in microbicide candidate preclinical study
- Data scientists create world's first therapeutic venom database
- Scientists map genes essential for cancer to survive
- Antibody-drug compounds and immunotherapy to treat breast cancer
- Scientists identify promising new melanoma drug
- The silence of the genes
- Lung cancer: Adaptimmune initiates Phase I / II trial evaluating its Affinity enhanced Tcell therapy targeting NY-ESO-1
- Optimal care for older cancer patients should target relevant HRQOL domains according to EORTC study
- New study on complete response rates for late-stage cancer
- European Commission approves Blincyto for acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- FDA approves Portrazza to treat advanced squamous non-small cell lung cancer