Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Melanoma immunotherapy inhibits tumor growth & increases survival
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors may work in brain cancers
- Possibilities for personalised vaccines revealed at ESMO Symposium
- Delivering a promising one-two punch for lung cancer
- Study may lead to more targeted treatments for cancers and 'Rasopathies'
- Surprise finding has implications for wound repair therapies and inhibiting cancer
- Powerful method revealed to speed cancer drug discovery
- New "human interactome" map predicts new cancer genes
- Key discovery in understanding immunotherapy's successes - and its failures
- Next generation biomarker detects tumour cells and delivers anti-cancer drugs
- In the fight against cancer, new understanding of genetic replication could help
- No increased risk of breast cancer found when taking common blood pressure medication
- Men with hemophilia B get reliable relief from gene therapy
- Hookah smoke increases benzene exposure, risk for leukemia