Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Moffitt Cancer Center seeks prostate cancer patients and caregivers for unique study
- Merck Serono initiates phase II study of anti-PD-L1 antibody MSB0010718C in metastatic Merkel cell carcinoma
- Endoscopic resection not always best for localized, early-stage esophageal cancer
- Radiation therapy best practices and quality standards
- Genetic mutations linked to salivary gland tumors
- Reducing nicotine in tobacco products could lead to an increase in DNA damage
- 'Five portions of fruit and veg a day are enough'
- Childhood cancer survivors may avoid metabolic syndrome by following a healthy lifestyle
- Cancer cells allowed to divide even when oxygen-starved by cell's recycling center
- Some cancer cells are characterized by both high sugar intake and high mobility
- New test for thyroid cancer increases odds of correct surgery
- Identifying and curbing surgical risk
- Could a 'universal' blood test for cancer be on the horizon?
- In lung cancer study false positives not found to increase anxiety