Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Threshold for pre-emptive surgery to curb ovarian cancer risk should be halved
- Many women with early stage breast cancer experience functional decline after initiating treatment
- No danger of contracting dementia through blood transfusions
- Study: Visits with primary care doctor result in more colon cancer screening and better follow-up of abnormal results
- TSRI scientists find new cancer drug target in dual-function protein
- Aggressiveness of acute myeloid leukemia elucidated
- Gut bacteria may have role in bile duct cancer
- Cross talk between hormone receptors has unexpected effects
- Beneficial bacteria may protect breasts from cancer
- Study finds bacteria in breast ductal fluid milk ducts differs between healthy women and those with breast cancer history
- Adherence to cancer prevention guidelines may reduce risk
- Skin cancer: An effective but painful treatment
- New cancer immunotherapy drugs linked to arthritis in some patients
- Cruciferous vegetables protect against oral cancer, study shows