Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Radiation and immunotherapy combination can destroy both primary and secondary tumours
- Massive failure to publish trial results exposes patients to risks without providing benefits for others
- Study links residential radon exposure to hematologic cancers in women
- Shape of tumor may affect whether cells can metastasize
- Study explains how low testosterone raises diabetes risk
- Scripps Florida scientists predict cell changes that affect breast cancer growth, opening door to more effective therapies
- African American women with ovarian cancer - can obesity mask early symptoms?
- New treatment for refractory metastatic colorectal cancer: Servier receives marketing authorisation for Lonsurf
- Exposure to particulate air pollutants associated with numerous cancers
- A long-noncoding RNA regulates repair of DNA breaks in triple-negative breast cancer cells
- New gene testing technology finds cancer risks 'hiding in plain sight'
- Gut bacteria may predict risk of life-threatening infections following chemotherapy
- Breakthrough in the treatment of an inherited genetic disease: Pompe disease
- A new discovery in the fight against cancer: tumor cells switch to a different mode