Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Severe air pollution spikes during yearly pilgrimage to Mecca
- Potential new tool for cervical cancer detection and diagnosis
- Signaling mechanism could be target for survival, growth of tumor cells in brain cancer
- New colorectal cancer risk factor identified
- Researchers shed light on how diet influences cancer development
- Cancer genes contribute to congenital disorders
- People with low numeracy feel negative about taking part in bowel cancer screening
- Annals of Internal Medicine news
- Cancer can't grow if cells can't move
- Networks of genetic changes across cancers identified by algorithm
- Scientists link proteins that keep cells multiplying to cancer
- FDA expands approved use of Cyramza to treat aggressive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Anal cancer is preventable with lifestyle modifications, HPV vaccine
- Microwave Imaging of the Breast