Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Second-line cetuximab active beyond progression in quadruple wild-type patients with metastatic colorectal cancer
- Bosutinib is well-suited for older patients with chronic myeloid leukemia
- Body mass index impacts ovarian cancer chemotherapy dosages
- Cancer survivors who smoke perceive less risk from tobacco
- Scientists advance cancer drug design with image of 1 of key proteins of life
- Hippo dances with hormones
- Melanoma mutation rewires cell metabolism
- Studies confirm regorafenib benefit in pre-treated metastatic colorectal cancer
- New use for umbilical cord blood could potentially eradicate symptoms of eczema and arthritis, surprise findings suggest
- Study of gene mutations in aplastic anemia may help optimize treament
- Experimental drug combined with standard chemo may shrink ovarian cancers
- Evaluation of NK1 antagonists for emesis prevention in oxaliplatin chemo: SENRI trial
- Experts call for 'all hands on deck' to tackle global burden of non-communicable disease
- New drug for neuroblastoma shows promise in phase I study