Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Gene alterations in melanoma may predict immunotherapy outcomes
- Bowel cancer biomarker testing lags behind other major cancers
- Long-term follow-up of benign thyroid nodules shows favorable prognosis
- Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey offers clinical trial for solid tumors with novel small molecule agent
- 'Stem cell' test could identify most aggressive breast cancers
- UCLA research shows promising method for correcting genetic code to treat sickle cell disease
- Researchers identify genes responsible for lung tumors
- Lycopene may ward off kidney cancer in older women
- Could gout reduce the risk of Alzheimer's?
- MD Anderson study shows why some brain cancers resist treatment
- Sizing up cells: Study finds possible regulator of growth
- US spends more on cancer care, saves fewer lives than Western Europe
- Sall4 is required for DNA repair in stem cells
- New nanodevice defeats drug resistance