Cancer is our SPECIALTY. Healing is our PASSION.
Integrated on-site cancer care options help streamline patient testing and facilitate the patient care cycle. Our efficient all-in-house services save patients time and resources while enabling us to easily keep you updated on your patient’s progress.
Each of our cancer centers is easily accessible and conveniently located close to home. Our relaxed, family-oriented environment and caring staff help put patients and their families at ease. We take pride in our patient satisfaction and quality of care. Our Staff includes physicians and support staff fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages.
We have simplified the patient referral process to save you time and to ensure we see your patient as quickly as possible. Our referral process is completed in two easy ways:
By Telephone - A well-trained Medical Representative will be there to meet your needs. You can find the appropriate number on our locations list.
- By Fax - Complete our referral form and fax it to the office of your choice. Within 24 hours, we will contact your staff to advise you of the date and time of your patient’s scheduled appointment. View locations list.
If you need more information about our clinical trials program or if you have a patient who might meet eligibility requirements for a specific research study, please see our Clinical Research & Trials section.
Cancer in the News
- Scientists uncover potential trigger to kill cancer
- Genes that increases children's risk of blood infection identified
- 'Listening to light' to transform diagnosis of skin cancer
- Teenagers and young adults still fare worse than children for many common cancers, according to Europe-wide study
- TSRI scientists discover mechanism that turns mutant cells into aggressive cancers
- Few Americans engage in health behaviors that prevent chronic disease
- Using a model to estimate breast cancer risk in effort to improve prevention
- Scripps Florida scientists show commonly prescribed painkiller slows cancer growth
- Breast cancer cells flushed out of hiding
- Monitoring sun exposure with a portable paper sensor
- Lung cancer survival rate increases by 73 percent if caught early
- Universal health coverage 'prevented cancer death increase' in economic crisis
- Deadly brain cancer genes identified
- Cannabis use alters DNA to increase disease risk, study says